This is a list of books dedicated to making you a better business analyst. I would not recommend reading every single one, but instead picking those that are written and organized in the way that helps you learn best.
For the New and Upcoming BAs
- How to Start a Business Analyst Career
- Business Analysis for Beginners: Jump-Start Your BA Career in Four Weeks
- Seven Steps to Mastering Business Analysis
- Business Analysis Methodology Book
Techniques and Skills
- The Back of the Napkin (Expanded Edition): Solving Problems and Selling Ideas with Pictures
- Business Analytics: Data Analysis & Decision Making
- The Process Improvement Handbook: A Blueprint for Managing Change and Increasing Organizational Performance
- Visual Meetings: How Graphics, Sticky Notes and Idea Mapping Can Transform Group Productivity
Comprehensive Guides to Business Analysis
- Business Analysis for Practitioners: A Practice Guide
- A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge
- Agile Extension to the Babok (R) Guide (Version)
Do you know of other great books? Please comment below!